Oct 1, 2011

Open House Time Raye kat Rumah Fatin 2011. . . ^_^




This picture when we all want to add more food. .
before we want to add more food, Posing skit. . hehe. .
all very tasty food. .


My little brother. . .
naughty boy !!



A picture with me, my classmates. .
he was very shy when I want to pose with him. .


otw to Zamer house. .




This is the one last picture me with my classmates. .
I will always remember the memories of when we are all together. .
When I think back all these memories, I feel funny and sad. .






3 comments:

fatinlollipopz said...

AWESOME OTTEY !!

fatinlollipopz said...

apa pun yg terjadi .. ku kan slalu ada untkmu ... jgn lah kau bersedih .. coz everything gonna be okay ! gud luck 4 PMR .. :)

Ottey Ak Duncan said...

gud luck 2 u lovely fren.. :)